Give a gift of tree:
With every tree planted, we can assure a green tomorrow. You can do your share to help our environment. For every Php. 100.00 seedling, a native tree species will be planted at Caliraya Watershed in Laguna and other denuded forests in our country.
Each gift will benefits Haribon’s ROAD to 2020, a campaign that aims to plant native trees to restore 1 million hectares of forests in the Philippines by year 2020.
Pledge your support now, click the button for more information.
[button link="http://www.haribon.org.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=203&Itemid=146" color="green" newwindow="yes"] Give a gift of Tree[/button]
A Gift Tree Pack is inclusive of:
|Commitment to plant one (1) native tree seedling||One (1) Haribon product item of your choice||One (1) Animalaya card/certificate|
What is Haribon Foundation:
Vision: Haribon takes the lead in caring for nature with people – for the people.
Mission: Haribon is a membership based organization committed to nature conservation through community empowerment, and scientific excellence.
Haribon name was derived from our Philippine Eagle which is called Haring Ibon:
Local Name: Agila, Manaol, Tipule, Mamboogook, Garuda, Banog
Scientic Name: Pithecophaga jefferyi
Distribution in the Philippines: Luzon, Samar, Leyte, and Mindanao islands only
- National bird of the Philippines
- World’s largest eagle and noblest flier
- One of the world’s rarest eagles and most critically endangered species
- Wingspan can exceed eight feet
- Lays one egg in two years and is monogamous
- To survive, a pair of Philippine Eagle needs a range of ca. 60 to 100 kilometers of intact forests. (Haribon Site)