For mothers, we always wanted the best for our babies. Choosing only the best not just on what they eat but also with the products we used to them. Since, i have pledged to live a more greener life, I have done the best i could to use and trust only natural, organic or eco-friendly products. I prefer to buy them over something even if the brand is a well known brand.
For me, natural products are still safe for our babies because they do not contain harmful or harsh ingredients rather than those over the counter products. Baby Spa is one of those brands who believes that our kids deserves to be pampered , nurtured and cared for in a very natural way.
With the help of natives, ethnobotanists was able to understand the health benefits provided by plants like Songa and Kizis a unique ethnobotanicals which originated from regions of North America, Kendi and Nyamplung from Pacipic Islands and Malaysia which is noted to have 98% to 100% natural.
Their products ranges was divided in two parts, stage one is for newborn to crawler while stage 2 is for 4 years and above. Key ingredients includes the following ;
- Nyamplung oil which is a certified ECOCERT organic oil extracted from the almonds of calophyllum inopylluma , a tree that can be found on Pacific island and indonesia which is known to be grown free from any pesticides.
- Kendi oil , extracted from the nuts of a aleurites mollucana which bark and leaves are known to have therapeutic effects since it contains natural anti-oxidant which helps nourishes and protect the skin and hair naturally.
- Kizis on the other hand is a native of Eastern Northern america which is known for its meaning, the sun which can support, sooth and refreshes our skin.
- Songa which means strength is a preservative free botanicals that can help our body keep it looking smooth and healthy.
- EG 28 unisooth helps promote long lasting hydration.
Formulated to help the special needs of baby’s skin, Baby Spa is indeed unique on it’s own way because they don’t just advocate a healthy baby skin but also promote green living ideas to their consumers.
What i specifically love with the product is the smell. It’s very unique and really soothing. The texture is just perfect because it’s not very thick nor very liquid and it lives with it’s promise of giving a smooth baby skin while tried to my little one.
By frequent use of this products, you can assure that you are looking for what you wished for, a true value of money and natural way to have a healthy glowing skin.