Snoring can be irritating sometime. Imagine yourself on the shoes of the other when they see you sweetly and sound sleeping but they are very annoyed because of your loud snoring.
They say snoring was caused by certain heart problems and for some it was caused by too much stress or fatigue. There are over the counter treatment for snoring but we are not sure about the side effects it may bring to us.
Here are some proven natural ways to stop snoring.
- Lose Weight – weight becomes a big factor in snoring. They say that gaining weight specially on your neck trigger your air passage causing you to snore. Men are more likely to snore because they have narrow air passages.
- Get a Good Sleep – getting a good night sleep can also help you avoid snoring. When we become overworked , we tend to sleep more harder and deeper causing snoring.
- Exercise – although, it is a very hard thing for me. Exercising does help you avoid snoring because a good throat muscle can reduce snoring.
- Healthy Diet & Stay hydrated – Eating healthy food and drinking the right amount of water is not just good on stoping snoring but also in our over all health. But avoiding caffeine during night time can also help you lessen your snoring.
- Sleep on your side – the way you sleep also affect your sleep. To avoid snoring, you can sleep on your side and avoid sleeping on your back.
Image Credit: Freedigitalphotos.net