There’s no miracle when using vinegar but with the many uses of it, i believe that it was already a big miracle for us. I believe that it was included in green healthy living considering that this product is a natural product that creates a big impact and usage not just for our kitchen or for our food. I have read that it has 400 usage and maybe counting.
Here are some of the uses of vinegar that i gathered from the net except of course for the things i already knew and by experience.
Health and Beauty
1. Use to relieve sunburn by lightly rubbing it with vinegar but you need to re-apply it.
2. Take 1 cup of vinegar and warm water and use this to rinse your hair after your shampoo. They say that it’s good for brunette or maybe with colored hair like me. It restores the acid mantel and removes soap film ( but i guess, you need to rinse it properly and for several time so you won’t end up smelling stinky.
3. Mix equal parts of onion juice and vinegar and use it daily on age spots. This will take a few weeks to work.
4. If you are experiencing dandruff or itchiness. Rinse it with vinegar and 2 cups of warm water after shampoo.
5. Dilute it , 50/50 and you can used the vinegar as a skin cleanser. Most soaps are alkaline as compared to skin ph.
6. Here’s a great find; Relieve arthritis. Before each meal, drink a glass of water containing two teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar. Give it at least three weeks to start working.
7. If you are already have a dentures, you can use the vinegar by soaking them overnight and brush away tartar with a toothbrush.
8. If you experience fruit stains. You can use vinegar to remove it.
9. Are you experiencing hiccups. Take a 1 tablespoon full and swallow it when you experienced one. You can see the miracle of how it would stop instantly.
10. A really nice recipe. ” A teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water with a bit of honey will take the edge off your appetite and give you an overall healthy feeling. (now i wonder, i needed that badly)?
Vinegar can be used as a natural remedy to kill ants and can also be used as a tenderizer. Just add
a tablespoon to water when boiling meats or ribs. It can become tender and it’s very easy to cut. Watch out for page 2. Thank you! Watch out for the next part to learn more about the uses and benefits of vinegar.